Something or some changes you guys made has taken down a web site by altering the MSSQL DB. As par for the course about once a year something get wiped out on that site and its always something I did that causes it until its looked into. The support center is saying I altered the DB tables and that is just an excuse. I have not altered the structure of that database since it was created years ago (thanks Stephen (I believe it was)). I have not altered the pages code in a few years and yet supposedly i just made some changes...... Obviously they altered something else yesterday while looking into it as now the error is happening earlier in the code than when it was first noticed. It has been down for around 2 weeks but I didn't learn of it till yesterday due to email miss communication. Someone please fix my DB and get it back like it was before "whatever" was altered in the DB as support is off on their usual "it's the customers fault" (which I am sure it often is) and I can't afford for this to take as long to resolve as usual.