Create EMail Account Dynamically

CP provide a very good interface for EMail. Why do you searching other way, can u explain your purpose.

thanx

Certainly,

I want to host a client's website. Coupled with that I will be handling all their email accounts. I would like to set up a system whereby when they want a new email account they do not have to contact me they simply log on to an admin section of their wesbite and enter a new name and password for the new required account and it is created.

Basically I do not want them to have to log onto the control panel. The same applies for changing passwords. I do not want to give all my email users access to my control panel but neither do I want to have to log on myself and change it for them if they want to change it for whatever reason.

I understand that you can change your password by going to mail.yourdomain.com but that interface is ugly and I want to build it in to the admin section of their existing site.

Therefore, please can you tell me whether I am able to do this under your hosting package or whether I need to move my hosting to another host with a better system that can offer this simple service.

I look forward to a quick response.

Bruce

Currently your customers can change mailbox password from web interface. However mailbox need to be created in CP only.

This issue is about extending H-Sphere features since H-Sphere has to take account of disk space and traffic on each mailbox.

JodoHost is currently hiring a permanent staff who will handle issues like this.

And to add, if you take a reseller account you'd be able to give your customers their own control panel very economically

bgriffin said:
...I do not want to give all my email users access to my control panel but neither do I want to have to log on myself and change it for them if they want to change it for whatever reason.

I understand that you can change your password by going to mail.yourdomain.com but that interface is ugly and I want to build it in to the admin section of their existing site.
It sounds like you want a reseller account so they can do it all in their own control panel and not mess with you stuff. No sense in reinventing the wheel.

I agree that the password changing form is ugly. I created my own form that submits to the existing form processor. That way, at least the front-end looks better.

Back