Custom Error = off = no errors shown

Shannara

Perch
Ok, usually, when I set web.config customerror mode = off, it will show any errors that happens when the page is ran.

However, on win15, this is not the case, it refuses to show any errors, claiming I need to log into the actual server to view such. This is impossible with an account at Jodohost so ...

Do you guys know what my options are? There's no way to view the page on jodohost when published. But works perfectly locally ... there are no references nor web references either. All files are accounted for.

I've seen this happen where the error is so catastrophic .net can't even get to read the config file to determine whether or not to show the error, so it errs on the side of caution and doesn't display anything. I would check your web.config file very carefully for errors, then try and comment out code...

Yep, already did that. Thanks for the replies guys. The helpdesk folks stated that .net 2.0 need to be manually enabled on domains in order for the websites to work. The error they saw was that only 1.1 was enabled .. I replied to them, and hopefully will have 2.0 enabled soonish.

Back