Customer Support Question (Current Customer)

kbim

Guppy
Hi All,

The link to the reseller support desk ( http://resellerdesk.jodohost.com/support/index.php )doesn't work for me, the reseller support email bounced when I tried it yesterday and the phone number in the US is garbled and doesn't seem to lead anywhere. Any of these could be transient phenomenon, but this is the second day I've experienced two of them. I'm wondering what the proper method of reaching support is here at Jodohost. Should I simply post my problem here on the forums?

My sites seem to be currently down and the same thing happened yesterday. I'm wondering what's up.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

EDIT: Aaaaaand they seem to have come back up, just like yesterday. Being down here or there for 10-20 minutes isn't a big deal, but to have it happen with regularity is. I have sources in disparate gepgraphic locations double check before I deem something a problem, so I'm sure they were inaccessible. I'd still like to know what the best way to handle a support problem is. Thanks!

Ticket sytem is working fine, it was down for few minutes as we were working on it.We always suggest our customers to first use ticket system however in case of any emergency, you can always contact us through live chat.

Vashishtha said:
Ticket sytem is working fine, it was down for few minutes as we were working on it.We always suggest our customers to first use ticket system however in case of any emergency, you can always contact us through live chat.
Alright, thanks for your quick reply.

Back