Customers sites down

Had reports of customer sites down all day, same 3 or 4 sites having problem. Haven't been to where I can determine if these are on the same server or not, but they never load and eventually the browsers time out with "website not found".

Anyone else having this? This morning I was able to get on chat with Manoj and he did something to fix the problem right away. Is there a server having problems?

Had reports of customer sites down all day, same 3 or 4 sites having problem. Haven't been to where I can determine if these are on the same server or not, but they never load and eventually the browsers time out with "website not found".

Anyone else having this? This morning I was able to get on chat with Manoj and he did something to fix the problem right away. Is there a server having problems?
PM me 2-3 URLs? I am not aware of any server issue. (web server, or mail now, was posted when there was)

Re: Customers sites down - WINCF4

things have been really sluggish on WinCF4 the past week but today things are completely degraded and almost none of my client sites are loading.

I checked in via LiveChat yesterday and they said there weren't any issues. I just submitted a ticket and hope this server is restored quickly. It almost looks like a DNS-related issue. Please help!

Re: Customers sites down - WINCF4

things have been really sluggish on WinCF4 the past week but today things are completely degraded and almost none of my client sites are loading.

I checked in via LiveChat yesterday and they said there weren't any issues. I just submitted a ticket and hope this server is restored quickly. It almost looks like a DNS-related issue. Please help!
wincf4 is loading fine here now. I'll admit we've seen some slowness the last week on CF server during backups. Win10 also had some slowness earlier today because the log analysis was going long into the morning a bit unusually.

but all this is temporary. I can't wait to get the CF servers moved to the new platform it is rocking it on CF better than any in the past.

Techs did just tell me there are times wincf4 is slow on it, probably a chkdsk time again on them(wincf3 and 4 both)

Opps, my mistake. The sluggish server is WinCF4 (I just tested two client sites again and one took 48 seconds to load the home page & another one died within two seconds). But its actually WinCF3 where ALL of my client sites are still down!

---
I just saw Steven's thread under Network Outages and Updates -> "WinCF3 and WinCF4 chkdsk planned 10PM till 1AM"
*Thank You!*

Yes went ahead and planning to do it on urgent basis as it seems to be getting worse, started about 3 days ago that we saw some http logs not working right, that makes iis bog down, in turn makes CF slow, just a trickle down thing.

Well I'm glad I mentioned it! had some more reports around 8:30 EST that a site was down.

I had a ticket in at 5:50 EST and Ashwani said it was fixed. I asked them to tell me what the problem was, and Sachin Kumar said CF services was hanging.

Hopefully the chkdsk and whatever else is needed will keep things running until the new servers are in place!

By the way, I believe the sites having the most trouble were on wincf3.

Sites must all be doing well, or I'd have heard about it! One client I did contact was happy to have their site functional again, but didn't say anything else. Thanks for all the help, Stephen!

Back