Customized Plans in H-Sphere

WebGuy

Perch
Is there a simple way to override various resources or pricing for a specific customer? For example: if I wanted to offer a specific customers a slightly lower price, do I need to create a seperate plan for each customer I do this for? Or if I wanted to override the number of email accounts a user can have ... etc etc etc.

What is the easiest way to accomplish this? Creating a seperate plan for each seems a bit tedious, even with using the copy function. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
WebGuy

What happens is that, when you edit a plan and made some changes, these changes applies to all customers under that plan. So better to have a seprate plans.

Copy the plan ->Give a name to it that can easily identify particular customer -> Do only required changes and let other things same. It will not take more then 5 min..

Yes this is what I've been doing. I just thought that there may be a way to go into a specific customer account and override that user's price or resources.

Is this the only way to do it?

So, if I wanted to offer this to an existing user they would need to switch plans? That's ok if that's the only way to do it, but I just hoped there was something easier.

WebGuy

Back