Database Permissions

Discussion in 'Database Support' started by spikeashlye, Oct 16, 2003.

1. spikeashlye

spikeashlye Guppy

Database Permissions (HELLO PLEASE!!)

Been trying to access my website.

I was told I need permissions setup for stored procedures or something. MS SQL. Can someone fix it? I create support ticket but never got confirmation back and no one ever responded. :(
  2. Yash

Yash Bass

We never leave a question unaswered that long

We have not received your ticket. If you haven't received confirmation, that means it hasn't been fed into our ticket system. Please try resending it.

Ask for DBO permissions. Don't forget to include the databaae and the username you want these permissions on. It would be helpful if you'd include the ms sql server as well.
  3. spikeashlye

spikeashlye Guppy

I just sent another one about two hours ago. I sent three now and on none of them got a confirmation back, I don't know what to do, something must be wrong with the ticket system. I sent one to [email protected] and two of them from pressing the help button in the control panel.
  4. Atul

Atul Administrator Staff Member

We have answered your tickets.
  5. spikeashlye

spikeashlye Guppy

I just got all three of them back a few seconds ago. But I never got a confirmation on any of them, so I don't know what happend, but I keep sending them over again unless I get a confirmation so that's why you get so many.

6. Atul

Atul Administrator Staff Member

DBO permissions has been granted.