DataGrid Delte Command

DataGrid PostBack Commands

Hey everyone,
Im new with Jodohost. I made a quick datagrid with update and delete commands just to test with, however when I view it in IE the datagrid fills fine but the commands like delete and update do not work they are not executing the javascript the error from IE is:

Error: Expected identifier
Code: 0

This works fine on my local machine, but not on JodoHost. please help if you know what it may be. I have searched the forums but have not found a thing on this.

Re: DataGrid PostBack Commands

Shifty2k4 said:
Hey everyone,
Im new with Jodohost. I made a quick datagrid with update and delete commands just to test with, however when I view it in IE the datagrid fills fine but the commands like delete and update do not work they are not executing the javascript the error from IE is:

Error: Expected identifier
Code: 0

This works fine on my local machine, but not on JodoHost. please help if you know what it may be. I have searched the forums but have not found a thing on this.

If you are using client side javascripts for your datagrid, be sure to copy the required .Net support scripts from /aspnet_client/system_web/yourversion/ to your domain. When a domain is created a JH and .Net is turned on, a folder named /aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322_0 is created in your domain. However, this might not match the folder name on your localhost.

riley

Back