Dedicated IP

I lost dedicated ip during win1 migration. When I tried to restore it manually using CP it asked me to pay $3.75 probably because I'm on windows value plan and I already had one dedicated before win1 was moved. Could you please reset my account so I'll be able to restore one dedicated ip for free?
Thanks! Vit

Not sure what you are referring to silverstone

There were IPs available on all our servers except Win6. Win6 will have more IPs in a few hours

Yash said:
Not sure what you are referring to silverstone

There were IPs available on all our servers except Win6. Win6 will have more IPs in a few hours

Hello Yash,

I'm referring to tickets no : 22456

Tickets ID : 22456

[Jun 19, 2004 1:47:08 AM]
A: Hello,
I was just suggesting that, if Psoft resolves the issue and changes the Default IP type to Shared for the plan, well and good. If they do not and we get the dedicated IPs allotted before that, then you can add the subdomain with a dedicated IP and then change that to shared IP. It is getting difficult to get the Dedicated IPs without a full justification and this further delays the resolution of issues. I think I have explained the situation clearly. I'll update you as soon as anyone of the above two issues get resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
Rajneesh

But until today..no feedback.

Thanks,

Back