Dedicated / Managed Server

Hi All

I was wondering if someone can confirm that the managed servers dont allow remote access to them. Jodohost Sales have told me that since they are managed server and that they do everything on them, that we dont need/have remote access to them.

Atul mentioned in this thread that Dedicated servers have Remote Console KVM and the pricing looks the same as the Managed Servers page, but I cannot find any page for Dedicated servers.

We really need to be able to control IIS and components ourselves and dont want to rely on jodohost support for the day to day configuration things. Therefore we need either Remote Desktop / VNC or KVM access.

Just after some feedback from those that have the Dedicated/Managed servers.

Thanks

We offer Fully Managed servers only : http://jodohost.com/managedservers.asp

We will take care of everything (technical) related to your dedicated server with us on 24x7 basis including software installation, updation, patches, security policy and all other requests made by you as and when you made.That makes us responsible for everything technical related to your server. If there is any issue, we will be responsible for that. That's why remote access to server is not provided.

Atul Mentioned that when we were offering dedicated servers through a separate server venture Newserver.com. We no longer offers dedicated servers. So that thread is irrelevant and doesn't applies to managed servers.

Back