default index on new accounts

Is there any way to change this? From that horrible brown 1. As i understood it, it is in the skel diretory, but thats an Admin thing?
Can it be changed?

Thanks

it is a global default page.

i agree its not the best,

jodohost have you thought about using the CP template that exists now for an idea, its so mare inviting etc

only jodohost can change it

yeah. thats what I thought. I think all Resellers would agree that the current old Brown one is not very nice. And that it should be brought up to date. Can this be done Jodo?

Thanks

if your talking about Hsphere skins, then there is a couple others that you can use,

you can also set others as the default skin

and as for the brown one, you can acctually change the colours of it to your own custom ones, or use other colour styles (i think there was 4)

i think its in Settings > Look & Feel

*edit*

ooooooh oops sorry, i get you know.
i cant see how its hard for PSoft to create a custom one as it uses Custom Branding anyway - it would be nice to customise it our selfs though - i agree with that

Well. It would be nice to brand it. Like on Cpanel, you have a skel directory that you place in your own files.
But at the very least I could hope that the skin can be changed, as that wont affect branding what so ever. If the skin was the xpressia one. Looks better!!!

Thanks

100% agreee with you on this. its fresher and more inviting i think .

i think at least the skin changed as you said.

Back