Deleted system images, need them back

Nick

Guppy
Today I cleared out my images folder and deleted all the files. Then I went to one of my folders expecting to see a page with a list of all the files, but something was missing: all of the icons used for the different file names weren't loading. I viewed the source to find the file names and found that all the files were trying to load from my images folder. I have used many hosts before, and they have never stored these system icons in the regular images folder.

So I was wondering if somebody could give me a link to their website.com/images/ folder so I can download these icons. If this can be done an easier way, please let me know.

Sorry, maybe my post was a little too long. Basically all I need is a link to somebody's site.com/images on JodoHost (that allows directory viewing) so I can download these files.

I don't think they do store the system icons within the regular domain folders, mine certainly aren't. Have you tried raising a support ticket? You'll probably get a faster response in sorting the problem out.

Back