Delhi phone support?

I appreciate all that Jodohost's support staff are doing. But I think a tweak my be called for. This AM (EST) when the DDOS attack hit, I wanted to get a status report to give to my customers, and since jodohost.com was down I thought I'd try the "24x7x365 phone support" number in Delhi. It rang. And it rang. And it rang. And then it switched over to the fax. Not very helpful.

I subsequently heard from your tech crew in Delhi that they were all too busy dealing with the DDOS attack to answer the phone; my suggestion of an answering machine with a quick update was dismissed -- we'll always answer, i was told.

Except... if you don't answer when the customer most need san answer because you're too busy working on the thing the customer really wants an answer about, then perhaps the system isn't quite optimal from a client's p.o.v.

Just a thought...

What number you called? we had multiple call going on, not sure we missed any that was ringing.

The phone system is actually not that easy to change, if it continued to ring it likley means there were other calls on the line, as the auto attendent is supposed to answer at all times, or prehaps it was overwhelmed and crashed, something to check there as well.

+91.11.41629431/2/3 -- that was the only number I could find when I did a quick google search for for jodohost contact info -- that's the same number that's listed here: Cerberus Helpdesk :: Support Center.

I see now that you've got +91.11.51629431 listed on the support page (that page doesn't show up on a google search for "jodohost phone support"). If that's replaced the other # you should probably update the website.

I didn't want to bother trying the Miami # because I figured it'd be Stephen's job to answer -- and he probably had enough to do dealing with the issue at hand (I'd rather have him fixing the busted network than talking to me)...

that Miami number right now will actually forward over to Delhi office as well, but if the auto attendent wasn't working on the destination it would not work for the Miami number either. However I know part of the time Tanmaya was using that particular incoming line to dial out international as well.

Corrected now. It was incorrect only for reseller helpdesk and not the shared one. Probably a restore at some point caused this.

Strange, I called up and it was answered in only a few rings and given a well answer which I wanted.

Don't know which no. I dialled. I have it in my cell phone so just dialled from the phone book.

Back