Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently Win19

BluJag

Perch
Sent in a ticket, but can't tell if it's arrived......

This is the snag. Email is on Win19

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) (state 14).

Looks like there are still some issues with emails on Win19?

Sent in a ticket, but can't tell if it's arrived......

This is the snag. Email is on Win19

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) (state 14).

Looks like there are still some issues with emails on Win19?

No, that means you need to use SMTP Auth :)

Thanks for the reply Stephen. Actually, nothing has changed except the move to Waco - before the move the account used to work 100%, so the problem must surely be at the Jodo end?

I sent an email from a Gmail account and it bounced as per the error message.

Thanks for the reply Stephen. Actually, nothing has changed except the move to Waco - before the move the account used to work 100%, so the problem must surely be at the Jodo end?

I sent an email from a Gmail account and it bounced as per the error message.
From a gmail account, is it using google apps?

you will need to Private message me more info to check this I think...

Back