difference in disk usage

mgrunk

Perch
On a customer's cp it shows the disk quota as 844.55 out of 2000 used - but when I go to my reseller CP, the disk usage report only shows 284.33. So, if I'm trying to keep track of what everyone uses, am I safe in adding up the reseller report each day?

And, is there anything on the reseller side that shows be total bandwidth and disk usage w/o adding up the totals?

One final question, if he goes over bandwidth or disk usage - it will send a notice right and he can pay for that but he doesn't need to do anything ahead of time? He has extra credit on his account.

On a customer's cp it shows the disk quota as 844.55 out of 2000 used - but when I go to my reseller CP, the disk usage report only shows 284.33. So, if I'm trying to keep track of what everyone uses, am I safe in adding up the reseller report each day?

When looking at disk usage or transfer traffic report in reseller admin panel, it is important to ensure you choose client's billing period, as period to search for.

And, is there anything on the reseller side that shows be total bandwidth and disk usage w/o adding up the totals?

I'm not sure which part of control panel you are referring to here, the main reseller user panel, or the reseller admin panel.
You will see your disk usage and transfer traffic report in your main reseller panel. It will be for 'your' current billing period, and so won't reflect stats for your end users as they may have different billing period with you.

One final question, if he goes over bandwidth or disk usage - it will send a notice right and he can pay for that but he doesn't need to do anything ahead of time? He has extra credit on his account
This should be enough. His account won't be suspended as long as his spending are within his credit limit, or as long as his account is paid (if his credit limit is 0).

Back