DirectI Reseller Option

Viper

Perch
I know at on time, resellers could sign up for a DirectI reseller account through some form of account that JodoHost had with DirectI.

I see that DirectI is now Resellerclub (Which now has Minimum of $199 instead of the old $75).

My question is, can a reseller still get a DirectI reseller account through JodoHost or is it now a Resellerclub account through JodoHost or do I just deal directly with ResellerClub or some other domain registrar?

Bottom line: What are my current options to offer Domain Registration to clients?

Thanks!!

I am pretty sure you can still get a reseller account for domains through us, I will verify here in the next few hours.

You can be a Domain Reseller through Jodohost by signing up for a "domain reseller account" at http://domain.jodohost.com

Singup as Domain Reseller under JodoHost is free. You can further setup your own charges for reselling domain to your clients.

Gurmeet,

I must have done something wrong.

I went to the URL that you gave and signed up. It appears that I'm now a "Customer" instead of a "Reseller".

When I login, I don't have any of the menu options to set up pricing for products that the "Help" area talks about.

????

Once I got to using the Directl setup I liked it. At first I didn't like it and just about gave up on it, as it was very confusing and a hard learning curve to it. At least for me it was, I hope it is easier for you.

JodoHost,

Is our Directl panels going to be upgraded to the new control panel being offered at Directl now?? I believe some security fixes are in it also.

Actually I wrote my question wrong. I know security updates are kept up to date.

I meant the look of it, I guess they are using the reseller club look, same set up, just a nicer look and feel to the panels. Just wondering if we will be to use the new panels as well one day as resellers for them.

Thanks..

I don't think so, I think they have made "resellers club" as something just their own.

WebDesignSlave said:
Actually I wrote my question wrong. I know security updates are kept up to date.

I meant the look of it, I guess they are using the reseller club look, same set up, just a nicer look and feel to the panels. Just wondering if we will be to use the new panels as well one day as resellers for them.

Thanks..

if your a directi customer you can get a "nicer" looking controlpanal
i think its *yourname*.supersite.myorderbox.com

BUT, it kinda (last i checked) doesnt listen to what services you "activate", so if your a jodo reseller, and use "supersite" you cant get rid of DirectI Hosting or that LiveHelp thing

only the 'old' site listens to what you activate / disable

Back