Disk quota exceeded ??

tedwang

Perch
H i ~

I can't upload files to figure.bryantek.com hd space with ftp!!!

the error message is "Disk quota exceeded" !!! 8o

But it just used 15.1MB(total 100 MB)!!

Please Check it ! ticket id : 48979

------------------------------------
Disk Usage For Account 694224 from 1/17/05 up to now

Description Used (Mb)
MySQL Database for user MySQL Database 2.5533335
User account for user Bryantek2 13.445

---------------------------------

Thanks for you ~

Ted

Hi,

I have checked and found that the ticket you have submitted have a diffrent detination,that is you have created a ticket from your cutomer's control panel which have reached to your administrative account.

You can get the ticket in your admin control panel under ticket administration menu under support center.

Thus when ever you want to submitt a ticket to us you need to submitt it through your reseller account.

And as for as it is concerned with Ftp Quota, you need to set it from ftp quota under FTP/user accounts from your customers account.

I have checked and found that you have allocated 100 MB for disk uses but the disk uses are for the total resources (mail+FTP+databases) not for FTP individually so you need to set ftp quota seperately from customer account,if you want to increase the default value.

Hi ~ ?(

Thanks for your help ~

I try to change the value of hd quota ..
But I still can't set ftp more quota from customer account....

Could you tell me how to set it ?

I need your help....

Thanks ~~

Ted

Maheep will get the reply much faster in ticket if you have not already sent a reply there.

However, you have to upgrade the users account plan, and then from their control panel go tot he disk quota and click the small "edit" icon and change the end users quota to match that of the plan. Hsphere does not automatically send plan changes out to users on the plan.

Back