Domain exists on your servers, cant sign up!!!

hey,

I cannot sign up bitzy.biz since it is on your servers already. I have a partner who's site is already hosted with you guys. I am transfering his website to makhosting. However, I cannot sign it up because it says domain already exists. Well, That's no supprise, however, can we make this work smoothly? Can you transfer www.bitzy.biz and all domains etc... in his acount to makhosting for me?

He is located on win4 and is a developer with clients projects on the server that cannot be interupted without notice. Please let me know what we should do before you make any changes. Thanks.

The only account I have setup for this transfer is WinsilverFREE account that He will utilize for now. Let me know if i have to create another plan specific for him and I will.

Let me know the account ID of this customer. Once we seek authorization from him, we'll move his account under your reseller package. Also let me know what plan under your reseller account should his account be moved to

Yash,

Register him under the WinsilverFREE plan. He will be without billing.

His ID# is: #373235

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Hi Yash,

This is Prateek. I wish to transfer my a/c under MAKhosting.com WinSilverFree.

My billing period for this month has already started and its due by 7 days. On 21 Jan my a/c will get suspended and I want the transfer to be done b4 that ...

I will clear the due - just let me know the amt to be paid for 10 days usage.

I am also opening a trouble ticket for this.

This is just to speed the transfer process.

- Prateek

Yash,

Ok. I see you have transfered prateek's site. However... What did you do? You created a new plan in my account called Value Windows? With billing? With Free Trial? I dont understand. I said he was without billing and to be signed up under Win Silver FREE Plan. Can you explain this for me?

MAKhosting said:
Yash,

Ok. I see you have transfered prateek's site. However... What did you do? You created a new plan in my account called Value Windows? With billing? With Free Trial? I dont understand. I said he was without billing and to be signed up under Win Silver FREE Plan. Can you explain this for me?

Hi..
Sorry for interfear but I think this imformation probably can help you to solve your problem... :D

Regarding the trial account I said we shifted the account to your reseller package from jodoshared. The whole package is under your control now. Just convert it to paid or disable billing

I think Yash will help you to solve it... ;)

MAKhosting said:
Yash,

That's just the way HSphere works :(
Just log into his control panel and upgrade him to WinSilverFree

Back