domain name change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this site named auctionnow.us .I paid to have the domain changed but that has not happen.Cant seem to get them to email me about it. What can i do?

Who is your domain registrar? If you registered the domain with us you can simply change your contact details from the Control panel. We would NEVER charge a customer for a change in contact details.

Yash said:
Who is your domain registrar? If you registered the domain with us you can simply change your contact details from the Control panel. We would NEVER charge a customer for a change in contact details.[/QUOTE

the domain registrar is ENOM, INC.,and it's in randy waids name.

You need ask Enom Domain Control Panel's user name and password from those who you bought this domain. If you are unable to contact these people, you need to get in touch with Enom. Tell them that you are rightful owner of the domain. Then follow their procedure.

atulkumar said:
You need ask Enom Domain Control Panel's user name and password from those who you bought this domain. If you are unable to contact these people, you need to get in touch with Enom. Tell them that you are rightful owner of the domain. Then follow their procedure.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back