Domain name expired - URGENT

My domain name, which was registered through Jodo in January 2005, was expired for some unknown reason.

I received an email from Jodo early this morning saying it expired and gave me instructions on how to renew it. I renewed it so I could get the site back up, but it's still down. Yogesh was not able to correct the problem. I need this fixed immediately. If you go to www.litewaveltddev.com it says the domain name has expired.

I have a ticket created: 55249. This problem has not been resolved, even though the ticket was closed.

I need to have this site back up immediately.

It does not say it is expired for me.

I see a company profile page.

Also checking the whois shows:
Creation Date: 11-Jan-2005
Expiration Date: 11-Jan-2006

It hasn't changed from what I can see.

That's because I paid another $8.50 this morning to get ths site back up, even though I knew it was a mistake. I'm not interested in what any website says, I want to be able to pull up www.litewaveltddev.com and see my website. Until then, it's not fixed.

Any money you pay for domain is reflected in your domain Control Panel and you have full access to it. You can use the refund option to get the money back, if you want.

Unfortunately, this starnge problem is related to the problem at the end of Domain Registrar and we can do little about it. We have opened a ticket at DirectI. We hope to get a reply soon on this issue.

Reseller Guy,

I was saying the domain is working here. It gives a nice company profile and such.

Back