Dspam guide???

Hi,
I was just wondering if there was a guide that we could use that would show us, and clients the best setup to use to get the most out of dpsam. like, the spam assasin settings, and having a mailbox to catch all the mail so we can catch false tags etc.
Would be useful to have something of that nature. A good, complete guide as there does seem to be bit of confusion of exactly how it works.

Cheers

Hi,
I was just wondering if there was a guide that we could use that would show us, and clients the best setup to use to get the most out of dpsam. like, the spam assasin settings, and having a mailbox to catch all the mail so we can catch false tags etc.
Would be useful to have something of that nature. A good, complete guide as there does seem to be bit of confusion of exactly how it works.

Cheers

Yeah, the way it works is it just flags EVERYTHING as spam....

Must be a pretty simple program

It DOES NOT read the White List EITHER

I'm spending MORE TIME going through the Spam folder looking for legitimate emails than I EVER did deleting spam before.

OK, Spam is bad, but flagging EVERYTHING as Spam is WORSE!!

And the real kicker is that it turns the email into a freaking attachment, so you can't even reply to it.......you have to copy /paste to preserve the original, then copy/paste the email, create a NEW email............FUBAR..........X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( ....z

Back