easy apps

stampee

Guppy
Do the easyapps work for windows users or not? I tried installing a few programs and got errors that Easyapp is not installed.
Why is there even an easyapp link if it does not work for Windows users?
-Stampee

There is only an easy app link for windows if you check it in the plan, it is not available on windows :)

Thank you: I forgot to read the minds of Jodohost first or I would have known that easyapps does not work on windows plans.
Next time I will attempt mind reading before asking a logical question.
Silly me seeing an option to turn on easyapps and not remembering to read minds to find out it is an unuseable feature.
-Stampee

I did not mean it that way at all :)

It is not something that we can "turn off" from showing up in reseller plans for windows or we would. Its not your fault it just doesn't have that option to allow for us to keep it from showing.

Stephen said:
It is not something that we can "turn off" from showing up in reseller plans for windows or we would. Its not your fault it just doesn't have that option to allow for us to keep it from showing.

I've seen this question asked more than once, usually after someone has spent a frustrating time wondering why they can't get it to work. Stickies can get a bit cumbersome, and I know everyone can search though the forum to catch useful little snippets like this, but isn't it time we had an easily-updateable FAQ for stuff like this? It could be a wiki for registered users, even.

Nice suggestion!
Actually this is something already on our to-do list for quite some time.

Back