email account password change

My understanding is that the only way that my resold users could change their email account password was to go to:

H-SPHERE ()

On this page, along with the password change interface, is a "Home" button. When clicked, it takes the user to:

Invalid Control panel location

...and gives the standard error of:
"Control Panel Error
You have entered invalid control panel location. Please enter your account login and password."

In my opinion, having a button on such a page that I have to tell all of my resold account users to "just ignore and don't use" is very unprofessional.
Will you please either aquire a new password change page or modify the existing one to remove this button so that I can offer my customers a more professional password change page?
possibly a copy could be made of the existing one, then the copy could be modified?
Thank you.
,Gary Stadter

I understand that the following page can also be used for the purpose of letting users change their email password:

http://cp.yourservicedomain.com/psoft/servlet/psoft.hsphere.CP?action=change_mbox_password

While this is much better, it still has a "Login Page" link in the upper left.
It is better because the button is not AS obvious, but I will still have to explain to users that it is NOT a login to their email.

If you(JodoHost) do develop or find a solution for a clean email password change page, would you please send me an email?
(acct: gstadter)
Thank you,
Gary

You can do it through mail.<yourdomain>.com - last item is change pop password

edit: sorry, misread your post...ignore

Would someone from JodoHost please chime in and offer some insight as to whether or not such a solution is anywhere on the horizon?

or...if any customer of JodoHost is facilitating users' password changes in a different manner than listed above?

Thank you for your time!

,Gary Stadter
we fail only when we quit.

There is no seperate plugin for this yet. This is an Hsphere template so it is a global change that will be overwritten with updates.

Back