Email unable to send from Outlook

I just setup my email in outlook. Incoming is fine. Outgoing worked for a little while but now always fails.

Outlook Error Message says: The specified server was found, but there was no response from the server.

pop3/smtp set to my domain's mail address: mail.mydomain.com

Outgoing WAS working an hour ago. But then died. Mail server down or something else I need to check?

Thanks.

I just checked connected via SMTP and sent mail without a problem. Are you still facing this problem?

My outlook express setup works fine, but for the past couple of hours outlook hasn't been working, and I can't log into the Jodohost website, so I'm assuming there might be some sort of problem with the email server?

kkpaTechie said:
I just setup my email in outlook. Incoming is fine. Outgoing worked for a little while but now always fails.

Outlook Error Message says: The specified server was found, but there was no response from the server.

pop3/smtp set to my domain's mail address: mail.mydomain.com

Outgoing WAS working an hour ago. But then died. Mail server down or something else I need to check?

Thanks.

yea a friend and I are having sending mail from out outlook emails from my hosting space...

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail3.geespot.org', Server: 'SMTP.geespot.org', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

how do we solve this?

I had the same problem, I could receive but not send emails using my pop3/smtp account.

When sending, I was getting this error

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.xxx.net', Server: 'mail.xxx.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Then I configured port 587 for smtp and it worked.

/Lucian

Back