Everything was down this morning...

SubSpace said:
It will probably arrive, eventually. During the DOS the server was inaccessible, so your other host puts the mail on hold for a certain amount of time before trying again. If retries keep failing, you will get a message that the mailserver has given up retrying.

Thanks. It is comforting to know that.

goddamn hackers and virus makers!!!! I HATE THEM! if I EVER meet a virus maker I'll kill him with my bare hands! ****ing idiots I ****ing hate them hope the will get a really painful death and burn in hell! goddamn mother****ing *****es!

(sorry for all the bad words,, please forgive me)

DirtBag said:
goddamn hackers and virus makers!!!! I HATE THEM! if I EVER meet a virus maker I'll kill him with my bare hands! ****ing idiots I ****ing hate them hope the will get a really painful death and burn in hell! goddamn mother****ing *****es!

(sorry for all the bad words,, please forgive me)

DirtBag,
I agree with you 100%.
And, by the way, your English is better than I thought -- particularly the important parts. :)

riley

It may take us a few more hours to get Win6 running but we will

We do not want to give these people a chance to DDOS us again. Win6 customers will be able to request SLA compensation once we are back up.

I'm glad you guys are working on it. Let us know as soon as you find out who's behind it. Because this is very bad for our clients businesses. A slow and painfull life in prisson would be a good remedy for people like this.

Good luck getting them!

riley said:
DirtBag,
I agree with you 100%.
And, by the way, your English is better than I thought -- particularly the important parts. :)

riley

of course my english is good LOL! (thanks :) ) but why did you say that? ?(

just one thing, if you find the hackers, please give us their email, name, physical address, and most important, their parents's names and phone numbers..

DirtBag said:
of course my english is good LOL! (thanks :) ) but why did you say that? ?(

DirtBag,

In another post from a few months ago regarding "The People(')s Host", you described yourself as, "just a 16 years old boy from norway" and wrote, "its not always easy to be norwegian in this big english world."

Remembering that thread and reading your post in this thread, I was trying to tease that you have definitely mastered some of the very important parts of the English language: profanity. And I don't mean to say that the use of such words bothered me; it didn't. I was just joking with you.

All kidding aside, your English IS quite good.

riley

LegalAlien said:
of course f***ing you do!! ;)

time to delete this thread?? :D

does that mean thet profanity is the same as swearing or something like that?

yes, it's time to delete this thread, but please wait till my question is answered :)

DirtBag said:
does that mean thet profanity is the same as swearing or something like that?

yes, it's time to delete this thread, but please wait till my question is answered :)

Yes.

LegalAlien said:
my how a thread can get off topic!

you don't say...................................

riley, everybody does things like that, so don't worry about it.. I don't think I can count how many threads I have ran off topic lol!
but the problem is solved so it's not really a bi deal now.. it's worse if we are in the middle of a discussion about an ongoing topic..

Back