Exceeding resource limit

Dave

Perch
What happens when the traffic resource limit is reached or exceeded? Does it shut down my site like it does when I reach the hard drive limit, or does it continue on and I automatically get billed for the extra traffic?

thanks!

It doesn't shuts your site down. You are billed for extra resources.
You can yourself increase the disk space or traffic limits if you are running out of them.

Or you can upgrade to higher plan, from your Control Panel.

Thanks, Ravi. I haven't seen anything posted to the contrary so I'll take your word for it that I'll just be billed. I don't see the point in increasing the limits to the traffic limits myself if I'm automatically billed for the excess. What would be the advantage in doing this?

The traffic has really jumped this month, but I'll hold off changing plans until I see that it isn't just a temporary blip.

If you are using more resources from your limit on a non-continous basis, it is a good idea to get automatic billed for additional resources. You will be billed as per the rates mentioned on our site for additional resources.

But if your requirements are grown up and you want to add more resources, you should contact us to get some discount (applicable on case by case basis).

Just send a mail at sales @ jodohost.com, with your username/account id and your requirements.

Once the things are agreed between you and JodoHost, you can increase your resources.

Higher plan

If someone wants to upgrade to a higher plan how can count the difference in money for the same amount of time with the old plan?

thank you
manos

Hsphere automatically counts the amount you need to pay when you upgrade. There is no need of manual calculation before opting for upgrade8)

Dave said:
Thanks, Ravi. I haven't seen anything posted to the contrary so I'll take your word for it that I'll just be billed. I don't see the point in increasing the limits to the traffic limits myself if I'm automatically billed for the excess. What would be the advantage in doing this?

The traffic has really jumped this month, but I'll hold off changing plans until I see that it isn't just a temporary blip.

i believe they have a section within the TOS about overages, you must have not taaken that section in when you read through the TOS thouroghly :D

Back