Failed to enable SSO service in biztalk server2004 config

S

saravanan_chandra

Hi guys,

I've run into a problem with installing BizTalk 2004 on a W2K3 server machine..

When running configframework after the installation of BizTalk Server 2004 I get an error message during the configuration of the Single Sign-On:

Failed to enable the Single Sign-On (SSO) Service (error code 0x800706BA).

If I press "Retry" another message pops up:

"An unexpected error occured while configuring the Signle Sign-On server (The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.).

i just went administrativ controls/services to enable Enterprice sso service service but it is not there. but i have installed that.

i had chosen custom installation.not installef business activity services,sql analysis server .

plz help to get out of this.
thank in advance

regards,
saravanan

hi
i have win2k3,.net1.1,SQL2k + SP3,Biztalk. After installation
when i try to configure the Biztalk
"Failed to enable SSO service in biztalk server2004 config" error message arrives.

when i try to click "Retry" the message stating the
"An unexpected error occured while configuring the Signle Sign-On server (The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.). "

i could not find the "Enterprise Single Sign On" on the services.

Any solutions please help me.....

Shiva

I do not have Biztalk, but I have Live Comms Server, I had an issue with it and MS technical support helped me for free. It was free as it was a known problem.

I Have the same error :-( and cannot configure my BizTalkServer 2004 on WXP sp 2.. anyone can help me? Maybe you've solved this problem?

Back