Failure notice from comcast

mgrunk

Perch
Connected to 204.xxx.xxx.xx but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550-204.14.104.85 blocked by ldap:eek:u=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net 550 Blocked for abuse. Please send blacklist removal requests to [email protected] - Be sure to include your mail server IP ADDRESS.

is this a problem on comcast's end or mine? I can't send emails to this address but I can send them from my bellsouth.

Yeah, I received the same thing. I replied with a removal request and got this. I hope this isn't going to be a regular problem:

--------------------------------------------------
"This is to notify you that your request for removal from the comcast.net blocklist has been received.

The following IPs were found within your request. Below each one, we've included the results of our research.

- 204.14.107.1 -
The IP you previously provided has been removed from the Comcast.net blocklist.

After review of the blocking, the IP you submitted was found to have been blocked due to the fact that the majority of the traffic from that IP contained content indicative of spam. If you are not aware of the traffic that could have caused this, we recommend a review of your outbound mail logs and ensuring that all computers connecting to through the submitted IP are clear of any security exploits.

Thank You
Comcast Network Abuse and Policy Observance"
------------------------------------------------

The IP for original poster must be unlisted by now. It is not a common problem. Our problem is that comcast is not providing any evidences, else we can take an immediate action.

Back