Few Questions

CFMX

Perch
Summary Disk Usage....

If I select this and it still asks about MSSQL space. If I have a plan that I want to be 100mb in size can I put 100mb in the MSSQL as well? Or will that be 200mb total?

Also if I disable PHP now and go back in and enable it in the future will the users who signed up while it was not enabled be able to use this feature?

Thank you for your time

CFMX

The sumamry disk usage is all in one, DBs, SQL, mail, etc. My understanding is the SQL quota should be listed as same number as the SDU Total.

As for PHP, if you disabled it, it will disable for all in the wbe options control panel, but if they had it enabled before I don't believe it will remove from server settings, just remove their control over it being on/off.

See right now I do not want to offer PHP to clients. However someday I might want to allow for this and it would not be fair to have new clients get PHP access and not the old ones.

Oh, if itis not there now, and you add it later, it is not an issue at all. It will just show up in their web options and they can enable it.

Back