Form Mail Issues

Z

zazel

Hi there, new to the forums here. I wanted to see if I could get some assistance concerning form's that are created in front page. Basically what I am trying to do is receive the results via email upon submission of form. Jodo has already helped me with the initial problems, or so I thought that they had. But upon testing of the form, the form completes but is not going to the proper email address. So my questions are these:
1) In my control panel under frontpage there are two options to choose from a) to Edit b) to fix. Under the edit settings there are two criteria: Sender email & Reply to email. I have them both set to admin@localhost. I would assume that at least one of them should at least be the email that i want the results to go to, right? or am I wrong?
2) Can anyone instruct me as to how to setup the auto-email function that upon sending their form results in they will be sent an email stating that we have received there request?

Also if you can give any other advise as to why it isnt going to the specified email I would appreciate it.

Zazzy

Back