FrontPage Save Results Component

myhumma

Guppy
I submitted a ticket for Win2 and have not received a response. Ticket #25271.

I am getting a Frontpage error on my page that sends an email from a simple form. This message usually means that Frontpage extensions are not installed. I have turned them off and back on a couple of times and it is still not working. Please help.

It would be really nice to hear from someone about this. Now my ftp account is not working and I can not publish to my web site using Frontpage because the password has changed.

myhumma said:
It would be really nice to hear from someone about this. Now my ftp account is not working and I can not publish to my web site using Frontpage because the password has changed.

Your FTP is working fine, no issues. I checked Frontapage too and I was able to connect through Frontpage. Kindly update us on the TT with the FTP details you are using to connect to the server.

FTP and Frontpage publishing are working now with the password you sent me. The password had been reset to the original without my knowledge. In the future, if a password is changed, and it was changed, please notify me.

Any luck figuring out the original problem I posted? I still have the "FrontPage Save Results Component" appearing on my email form page. Are the Frontpage extensions enabled for email? It was fine before Win2 crashed.

Back