FTP Files Deleted for Multiple Customers

We are getting complaints that all FTP files have been erased for certain clients. Our biggest complaint comes from a client that hosted their files on win14.m****here.biz. All their client info that they stored on the FTP is gone. I submitted a ticket but this is a big deal and we need this fixed ASAP.

I noticed that our own FTP has also been completely erased at www.bassodesigngroup.com. What caused this to happen and how fast can you restore both of these?

I think you may be confusing not listing in subftp(that was never a psoft supported feeature until 3.0) no files were removed in any case, but sub ftp permissions got dropped by the upgrade process and so listings show blank, but files ARE still there.
Use the system default FTP and it will all show, make a new FTP account in the control panel now, it too will work, and see the files.

It is simply a permissions issue, we have some 30-40 tickets on it today.

I'm confused on what we have to do to see the files again. Can you post a step by step process here or someplace that explains how to do this through h-sphere? Sorry for the inconvenience but the clients are complaining and I want to make sure we don't screw anything up. Thanks.

Important:
Windows FTP-subaccounts work only if Webshell version is 4.3.2 and up.

My file manager shows:Web Shell version 4.3.10

Now I can't login to the ticket panel or my reseller panel. I really need this issue fixed. Are these down right now?

2.At the bottom of the page that shows, find FTP sub-accounts (or System accounts in H-Sphere 3.0 and up) and click the Add icon.

There is no icon on that page to add sub account though???

you need to include "Win FTP subaccount" in your plans.

Now I can't login to the ticket panel or my reseller panel. I really need this issue fixed. Are these down right now?

are you using reseller user name (not reseller admin user name) for logging into ticket panel and reseller panel ?

If yes, kindly, send us your account user name and password resellersupport/@\jodohost.com.

It was fixed late last night, but the sub account still has not been created that I requested yesterday. I just had a customer call and literally scream at me because they can't access their public files.

I created ticket PQW-97348-321 yesterday and I need somebody to look and close this out now. Please pass this on to whoever you must.

Back