getting message: there are no available mail domains

marvel

Guppy
I just signed up for a reseller package and I've never used HSphere before so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I created a new package and signed up for it to test it out. When I click the "Email" or "Webmail" icons under the test account, I get the message "Unfortunately, there are no available mail domains." What do I need to do to get emails to work under that account? If you need anymore info to answer the question, let me know :)

Thanks!

first, go over the plan details by clicking Edit, next to the plan. Make sure Mail Resources are enabled there.

second, enter your cp and click over your domain name (its hilighted in blue)
In this place you should see "Mail Resource". Make sure it's "On".

third, go there and try again :D .

I don't see anything under the plan details that says "Mail Resources". I've attached screen shots of the 2 areas you mentioned so that you can see how they are currently set up. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot ?(

Underdog said:
first, go over the plan details by clicking Edit, next to the plan. Make sure Mail Resources are enabled there.

second, enter your cp and click over your domain name (its hilighted in blue)
In this place you should see "Mail Resource". Make sure it's "On".

third, go there and try again :D .

Attachments

• mail.gif
    mail.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 51
send me a PM with the domain here, I will look into it, something is not right with that.

The one below, shows details for a sub-domain, and since I cannot see Mail Services there...

Did you check if the main domain has Mail Services enabled?

Because if it's not enabled on the main, I guess you couldnt have it for the sub-domain.

Underdog: When you say "main account" do you mean the "Service Account"? Because everything is checked/included on that account.

Stephen: have you been able to figure out what I'm doing wrong?

Attached are the plans I have set up so far. Which one of these do I need to go into to get the Mail Domain turned on? Also, if you could tell me the icon to press since there are multiple that "edit" the account settings. Thanks for all your help -- I'm not sure why I can't figure this out.

Attachments

• mail2.gif
    mail2.gif
    11 KB · Views: 50
marvel said:
Underdog: When you say "main account" do you mean the "Service Account"? Because everything is checked/included on that account.

Main domain: 707hosting.com

Sub-domain: duffduff.m68.707hosting.com

Stephen: have you been able to figure out what I'm doing wrong?

I think so. The sub-domain there in fact is a stop-gap domain :]

Back