Give some love to CF3 please...

Guys, for the second time this week I've had to field a call from a client about their site returning 500 errors in their ColdFusion. I live chat with someone and they take care of it on CF3 (likely by restarting the service), however twice in a row is getting my client angry now, if this keeps up I'll be shopping him to another server in order to keep him. Please help.

Hrm, this is quite odd as we are monitoring a client site directly that even includes ODBC (as ODBC was crashing a bit not being caught by our monitors)

now in any case, we can offer you a move to another server no problem. We do have some improvements coming to all CF servers in the coming months however, changing technologies a bit to make things more smooth, hopefully.

Hrm, this is quite odd as we are monitoring a client site directly that even includes ODBC (as ODBC was crashing a bit not being caught by our monitors)

now in any case, we can offer you a move to another server no problem. We do have some improvements coming to all CF servers in the coming months however, changing technologies a bit to make things more smooth, hopefully.

Hmmm this client does run ODBC as well so this may have something to do with it, his plan includes SQL Server which is unused, maybe I'll just offer to migrate him for free then if it'll save everyone the headache...

Hmmm this client does run ODBC as well so this may have something to do with it, his plan includes SQL Server which is unused, maybe I'll just offer to migrate him for free then if it'll save everyone the headache...
Sadly SQL goes via the ODBC engine as well on CF :(

Ok I submitted 2 more tickets today for the same issue.

Stephen if you can, please move them to another server or I risk losing these people.

Back