Great Customer Service

Bobum

Perch
I just wanted to let everyone know - I just got a call from JodoHost's tech support following up on some issues I had trying to get an app working.

Whoever it was that just called me - I apologize for sounding stunned on the phone - I was - I never expected to get a call asking if everything was ok.

THAT my friends is good customer service.

Bobum said:
I just wanted to let everyone know - I just got a call from JodoHost's tech support following up on some issues I had trying to get an app working.

Whoever it was that just called me - I apologize for sounding stunned on the phone - I was - I never expected to get a call asking if everything was ok.

THAT my friends is good customer service.
And rare too I guess. I don't know anyone else who has received a call from JH.

I've never been called on the phone by anyone at JodoHost. However, Yash did send me a personal email the other day. It was a follow-up regarding some things written in this forum some time ago about downtime. I thought that was a nice personal touch.

We do make calls if necessary and we will be making calls more often now to follow up on critical issues for customers.

Ron said:
I received a call once. But it was because I had forgotten to pay a bill. :(

Yes, our sales/billing staff will call most resellers to remind them to pay. A reseller suspension can leave alot of your customers angry and that is something we go whole out in trying to avoid

I was just shocked that the guy atually called and asked if I was still having problems on the website - I thought that was really classy. I love being treated like a VALUED customer.

Bobum said:
I was just shocked that the guy atually called and asked if I was still having problems on the website - I thought that was really classy. I love being treated like a VALUED customer.
I wouldn't know what that's like.

So that's why they are not online while the Live-Chat applet says they are. I'm trying to contact them for over an hour now.

I sent a ticket, but it's urgent. My customer is about to leave because of a recurring problem on Win5.

Ton.

Toontje said:
So that's why they are not online while the Live-Chat applet says they are. I'm trying to contact them for over an hour now.

I sent a ticket, but it's urgent. My customer is about to leave because of a recurring problem on Win5.

Ton.

1) If Live Chat is not available, please use our phone numbers. We are staffed 24x7x365. This has been discussed before and the live support system is buggy

2) There is no reoccuring issue on Win5. You have complained that your FTP sub account is not working and our staff is looking into that. Please give them an ideal amount of time to look into and fix the issue. If this is an emergency, please give us a call

I had used a company called OnMatrix before and got burned BAD. About a year ago they quit answering emails, put their phones on permanent answering machines and started deleting trouble tickets as they arose.

Search the web for them and you'll see TONS of other witht he same complaints.

I then went to hostmysite.com for my main host and they have done a WONDERFUL job. Customersupport as good as Jodohost - but you pay for it.

With Jodo, I've gotten the best of both worlds. So far the tech & customer support have been second to none and at a price that you just can't beat
You guys at Jodo get my vote everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. :))

Re: Great Customer Service?

Hi Yash!

The problem i have with support is that tickets are not read properly. Maybe i'm not writing them right, i don't know, but if i specifically mention the FTP accounts that don't work, why only ONE account gets fixed? If i ask politely if this could be a user error or if it's a system error (system error because it's recurring and easily fixed and this happens only on win5, user error because i only have one user with this problem), why don't i get an answer? If it's a user error i can instruct the user, if it's a system error, please find the problem and fix it.

My customer is about to leave because this happened to him several times now. When the accounts were set up, with the crash of win5 and now again.

I think we shouldn't discuss this in the forums and i feel bad about this, but i think the response to the tickets is not adecuate.

Ton.

Hola Yash!

Ticket 40711 is the recurring one. Please tell me if this is a system error or a user error. Ticket is not interpreted well by your support people.
Ticket 43165 is to keep you informed about problems i have with the 2CO gateway where 2CO tells me that it's your fault. I intend to cover your backs here.
Ticket 42762 is not interpreted well.
Ticket 37454 is a complaint with proof that according to your support people doesn't exist.

I want to take this discussion off the forums because it looks like i'm an unhappy customer which i'm not. It's just that, although support is great, it still can be improved a lot.

Ton.

I dunno - seems to me that everytime you post here - you get an ackowledgement...pretty responsive.

True. But what i want is that they respond to my questions that i send in my tickets. That seems to be a bit of a problem.
But i don't want to blow this thing up. I assume that they are working on my problems.

Ton.

Back