Great Support from Jodo

cdog

Perch
I'd really like to thank jodo for the professionalism and support for a ticket yesterday that my other provider would've flatly refused to help me with. As a C# coder I have no experience with PHP whatsoever, one of my clients was having issues with getting a PHP mail script to send emails. With jodos advice on a better solution I was able to incorporate phpmailer into the script get it working and even had some fun along the way(kind of reminded me of my old PERL days), now both me and my customer are very happy. Im feeling that the decision to move customers to jodo was a very good one.
Again thanks to the jodo support staff that helped me with that issue

phpmailer is good :)

It's very good for doing SMTP authenticated mail that actually reaches the end point properly(php itself doesn't put proper headers so many classify as spam immediate)

Right from the outset I was pretty sure it was the smtp authentication that was the issue, had similar issues for other customers on my other providers server but we were always able to simply correct it by editing the php.ini file.

phpmailer was really easy to incorporate as well, I think all up once I was on the right track it took me about an hour to install, edit and test the updated script. Now I just have to fight the temptation to spend time learning PHP but then again!!!

We are preparing us for future growth and looking our technical support with different perspective.

In this process, a new team of 4-5 staff with IT background but with mix of system and programming education is undergoing in-house training. We expect that in few months from now, we will have rock solid support at every level.

We are confident, once we fully implement new changes, our customer will like our services even better.

Dear Atul,

Your entire technical support team is nothing short of fantastic! They never cease to amaze me with their technical skills and professionalism. I have submitted some pretty off-the-wall questions and special requests and have never been treated badly in the 14-months I have been a customer. The ability to reach someone 24/7, and more importantly, get an answer quickly is a value-added service that I can't put a price tag on. I honestly don't know how you do it at the prices you charge.

I value your company more than words can express. Once again, please let your staff know how much they are respected & appreciated. You have some top-notch people on board and I am grateful to them for everything they do to keep things running optimally for all of us.

Best regards.

Thank you for encouraging words. I will surely convey this to my Team.

same here - most importantly is a speedy reply - WAY faster than any other host i know.
And always willing to go the extra mile.

thumbs up!

Back