H-Sphere Cluster 1 (June 23rd, 2007): Reseller

Support,

I have been a very small reseller (just for a few clients) for a number of years... since back before 2007.

I don't do a lot on here as only have a few clients, but I was wondering if over the years this Cluster 1 has ever been updated with more modern servers or if these are still on the same servers they were on pre 2007.

I ask as I noticed over the years a few clients were migrated or moved to the newer Cluster 2, but it has been so long since then I thought maybe all of the hardware over time had been upgraded anyway.

Just curious as to how cluster 1 compares to cluster 2 now.

Thanks,

Greg

Somebody want to help Abishek solve this error that's been keeping my Production Site down for over 5 HOURS now:

An Error Occured!
Error Number: 2
Error Description: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110
Error In File: /hsphere/local/home/zardiwl/ddamanda.com/DDAmanConnxedAdminou7323.php
Error On Line: 8
Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have replied your ticket. Please check the reply of your ticket and make changes in your database connection string as per suggestion.
It should help to resolve your issue.

Yes. You replied several times.....to 'Check it now'........and each time the results were the same.

What you DID NOT reply with is that you were migrating servers, and that was the reason for the slowness, which did not allow even the simplest of database scripts to finish.

If you had told me you were migrating......or even (be still my heart) given ADVANCE notice of this migration, then I would have known, and understood, and it would have been FINE.

However, nobody told me that was going on......until this morning......after over 12 hours of down time for my customers.......z

Back