h-sphere usage

o.k...yes my threads are being deleted.

the frustration continues:

o.k....the sites are up. but i'm still not able to use h-sphere.
one of my redirects is not working. www.bishopsoftware.com is supposed to redirect to www.developer.bishopsoftware.com/scheduling
the redirect is in there, but its not functioning correctly.
I cant change it because of the imposed billing sanctions:
"Failed to add new resource.
There is not enough money on your account balance. Please send a check or verify the validity of your credit card."

is it common economics in India to disable an account on the same that they're billed?

Everyone from our Billing department is asleep

Whats your accound ID? I'll give you a temporary credit

bishopsoftware is the user id for the account

Yash, i think you're the only one keeping Jodo from going under. You need about 4 more Yash's on staff.

Oh, i am the only one who has the free-time to post on the forum, overlooking everything

We have great guys like Tanmaya, Stephen, Yogesh, Deepak, Yogendra, Maheep, Satyendra, Dushyant on our team that do alot of invisible work :)

Why would we ever go under? We are a very stable and fast-growing company. Problems happen with companies, we deal with them and move on. They don't affect our business. Sales operations continue.

also..prior to setting www.bishopsoftware.com redirect to correctly route the site, the site was down and displaying a page not found error. but yet, Maheep again, wrote:

[Nov 20, 2004 12:31:03 PM]
A: Hi,

Sorry for the inconvience but i have checked for the domain
"bishopsoftware.com " and "woolstonfamily.com".

Both the sites are still up and working perfectly.

Please update us if you still have any problem and for any billing
issues please mail at [email protected].

Regards
Maheep

Maheep didnt check bishopsoftware.com as he stated. it wasnt up until a few minutes ago.

thats what frustrates me most about jodo.

OK, I'll check that out. I dont think you mentioned the redirect. He did check your files though as I have confirmed from him and IIS was set properly.

Back