hats off to Jodo!

snooper

Perch
this is the 2nd time since i have been here that Jodo has given extra resources - for no extra charge. this is great.

Lets keep it up boys - and the uptime too :]

welcome, sorry for the multiple emails
I really need to proof-read before sending these notices out.

hehe.. yes spank you very much!! oops, really need to poofread before I post....

Seriously, this is grand news indeed, excellent stuff guys, thank you!!! It's pleasantly ironic that, in the internet age where customer service usually takes second place to profit, our fine web host (the backbone of our own profiteering adventures) provides us with the kind of service our Grandads would be proud of (if they had known anything about the internet which of course they didn't but still..) ok, I'm rambling! Many thanks Jodo!!!

WDSlave you must be in the same timezone as me... the TIRED ZONE! :)

Hey.. you... jodohost. More resources... :whoo:

Thanks ya! :)

GREAT timing for me as I just increased all my plan resources 2 days before you announced this. Now I got more breathing room to compete out there in web world. 8)

Things sure have changed in selling hosting since 1996 when I started! I been in business longer then jodhost and you guys are now one of my suppliers. And I must say, I am very impressed with the service and support at jodohost. It is the same kind of support I try to give my customers and that allows me a top down overall good service to provide my customers with.

Hats off to ya!

QuietCalm

Yes, I'm quite happy with Jodohost's ability to support its customers. I've been through a few web hosts and have found Jodohost's support staff quite knowledgeable, professional, and a joy to work with.

Like for example, I have an issue open with Prakash ATM and he's been great so far!

Back