Helpline email address

Ron

Perch
Although I have had very few complains with your service in my 1+ years with JodoHost (longest I've been with a hosting company!), I really like the idea of your helpline address and the fact that it would only answered by your executives

Things are getting very good here :) Not a single problem since Win5's hardware crash :D And my reseller business is doing great

Btw Yash, can you give us an update on your 24x7 support plans for reseller customers?

Hi Ron

Yep, we are restructuring alot here. What we are basically doing now is defining roles. That makes our functioning as a company more independent and distributes responsibilities instead of having them entirely on me or Atul. We are hoping this would lead to a substantial improvement of internal co-ordination and communication. And internal co-ordination was to blame for some of our downtime episodes in the last 1.5 years of us in business

Our customer support experience is currently being redesigned :) You can expect full-fledged phone support from our Florida and international numbers. Apart from that, we will have our support team available 24x7 on our Live Chat system. We hope to have waiting time down to 30 seconds on Live Chat by end of july. Our office is being restructured to ensure we can handle support during any sort of crisis (whether power or internet connectivity related). We have a new KVM switch set-up on our servers so we can now perform complex system administration (such as re-installations) from our office here in New Delhi without being dependent on the datacenter.

We should be able be offering direct support to reseller customers by mid of July on a trial basis.

Great! Your support is already fanastic, average response times for me are 1 hour which is the best I've received from any company :) But being able to talk to a live operator, especially as a reseller would be a great plus. So you mean I could talk to an operator and have him create a DSN or change permissions while I'm chatting with him?

I noticed you added a support department to phplive which is online right now. Is live support available to customers right now?

Yes, you could talk to a live customer support representative and have things done and questions answered while chatting. However, I'd like to stress that our ticket system would not be abandoned and would push for customers to use it unless they feel they'd be better off chatting with an administrator

The customer support department is live, but its only on a trial basis at the moment. But yes, you can use it to reach an administrator immediately. However, since I said its on trial right now, you may not find someone available all the time

Back