Hi

Hello Eveyone,
Im a web developer/reseller taking refuge here from all the bad hosts I've run across, Im sure atleast a few of you know what Im talkin about. This company seems pretty strong (in terms of support and features) I just signed up so I dont know about reliability so maybe some of you can clue me in on your experiences.

Thanks!

coldskool said:
Hello Eveyone,
Im a web developer/reseller taking refuge here from all the bad hosts I've run across, Im sure atleast a few of you know what Im talkin about. This company seems pretty strong (in terms of support and features) I just signed up so I dont know about reliability so maybe some of you can clue me in on your experiences.

Thanks!
Welcome! I'm new too, but have lurked around the forums for a long time. I watched JodoHost grow over the last year or more.

JH tries very hard to make their customers happy. They are also very open with their customers. They don't censor forum posts when people complain. I've seen other hosts that do that and it bugs me. JH meets their problems head on and deals with them, learns from their mistakes and moves on.

Their reliability and devotion to serving the customers is great. Are they perfect? No. But no host is perfect. There are many things that are out of their control. H-Sphere is the control panel software and it is a huge part of their business, and they're at the mercy of the developers & support of that software much of the time.

Let's face it, with the value you get here at JH you can't beat it. You want a perfect host (if there is such a thing) then colocate your own server somewhere.

Hi there,

Don't worry, Jodo are pretty cool. Sure they have the odd problem, but they are unusually honest about any problems and normally very quick to sort them out. Live help is a real help if you ever have any urgent problems.

At last I can stop worrying about hosting and get on with my work and hopefully making money:)

Have fun,

Largerabbit.

Sorry :) It was inspired by Atul in front of the skyscraper:) For some reason I thought the picture on the Jodo home page had Atul in front of a skyscraper. I may have been imagining that!

Here he is in the datacentre :)

lr2.jpg

Seriously though, I have some clients running very well here using a variety of technologies, PHP/Perl/ASP.Net/SQL server 2000.

Back