Horde

del1

Guppy
Hi,

I am trying to use the horde webmail. When I click on the link "Password" I receive a "File not found" error, why?

Also, how can I configure my name to be used in the "From" field when I use Horde? I can only use the email address and not my name. I know that this can be changed using "Identities", but the "Options" link does not exist, and that's where somebody can normally set identitites.

On the other hand, a customer wants to provide his users with an URL from which they can log in to Horde, without having to use the administrative control panel. How can this be done? What is the link to access Horde without the use of the control panel?

Thanks in advance

Horde can also be found at web.yourservicedomain.com/horde (assuming you kept web as the default server alias.

Maybe Jodo can add Horde to mail.yourdomain.com page. Some providers take you right to web mail when you type mail.domain.com with hsphere...

Also you can install your own copy of horde or other web mail client on a unix account that you use for your customers.

Also another nice web based email client that works with Hsphere is @mail. (http://atmail.com).

Markey

Back