Host Unlimited Domains

deepscan

Perch
Just a qiuck question;

In ValueHost plan what does having "User Accounts 15 Free!" means in regards to being able to "Host Unlimited Domains".

Thanks

Still confused...

The way I understand is that - in basic terms as a reseller I get to sell/host unlimited domains with jodohost using my hosting company domain as a manager so the speak and that uses one account.

For the rest of the "15 Free User Accounts",

1. I can create 14 accounts for my customers or
2. I can have 14 extra user accounts for my virtual hosting companies which would lead to the same point (some form of having my own reseller customers).

Am I being a little bit ludicrous on the comprehension side or it is getting too late to master HSphere etc. in less than an hour?

Thank you for your prompt support.

Yes, you are right. You can host unlimited domains in your service account and any account. It just depends on your plan limitations

So, lets say I want to give some of my customers an option to become a reseller for my "hosting company";

I can have 15 resellers for the value hosting and also I have unlimited customers with shared hosting service.

No, you can only give 15 users control panel access.
Each user can technically can host unlimited domains. It depends on the plan restrictions you set for that account

Well actually, that's what I meant.

Having 15 accounts in total, one is my hosting company account and the rest are reseller accounts that I may sell. That's what I understand from the specifications stated in the plan.

Regarding this

I can have 15 resellers for the value hosting and also I have unlimited customers with shared hosting service.
It adds up to 16 accounts, sorry for the mistake. :)

Back