hotmail blocking emails

cdog

Perch
Customer can't send any email to hotmail addresses, hotmail stating that part of this network(CL2) is blocked. Hope this can be resolved

Customer can't send any email to hotmail addresses, hotmail stating that part of this network(CL2) is blocked. Hope this can be resolved
Hotmail takes a long time to work with, as they just 'block' mail without any notice/feedback at all, but we'll work on it, will need details however, have a ticket?

Hotmail does this also for new IPs sending mail with no 'reputation' it really doesn't have anything to do with network.

Thanks for the aditional info.

I'd lodged a ticket before posting here, didn't think it was necessary to have the ticket bumped as I was pretty sure it would be a slow process having to deal with the hotmail chain of command.
ticket id is DNQ-91550-645

I appreciate it's all in hotmails hands but the trickle of customers affected is now becoming a steady flow, for me the issue seems to be confined to mail4 cl2. Email issues are the 1 thing that will send customers elsewhere. Culd support keep me updated via the support ticket.

We are already working to get fixed as immediately as possible.We will update your ticket as soon as this issue gets resolve.

Issue fixed, hotmail is now accepting mails.We have also replied your ticket.Please check.

Back