HOW DO YOU make a Default Page...

HOW DO YOU make a Default Page for any domain name that points to your nameserver - but hasn't yet been added in the control panel? Sorry if this is already in the forums; but I can't even think about what to search for here :O

For example, someone registers a domain name and sets up the DNS for my nameserver. Instead of them getting an error, I'd like to have a default page that indicates something like "Hosting by Rokatesh" & "Website Under Construction".

I'd like all this to happen even if the customer has yet to setup a domain name through their control panel.

So, any way to do this here?

Shannon

as far as i know. its a defult h-sphere page. Its all brown and horrible. You may have seen it. It sucks. Only Jodo can create a better looking default one as far as i was aware.

The default page you get now (the HSphere default) is simply the index.html page in your client's web root directory.

You could make your own index.html and as soon as you see the signup, upload your file to their site. I don't know of any automatic way to do this.

Tim

Back