How does reseller plan work?

P

PaulTheLegend

I have a normal 6 domain plan on a different hosting company using h-sphere but i was thinking of upgrading to jodohost reseller cause it looks like its better value...

But im not sure how it works? and all the documentation i can find takes for granted that you know what a reseller is :)

What i think it is... That you buy it and say get 15 accounts free.... that means i can basically set up 15 plans that im on at the moment and only have to pay the resellers amount? i wont get charged anything for the first 15 plans and can have as many domains on them as i want?

I would just have to pay if i go over transfere rates etc?

I'd love a diagram of how it works haha cause thats just how i figure out things but i cant find one anywhere.
thanks for your time
Paul

Hi

No, it means you can create unlimited hosting plans/packages. But it means you can only create a total of 15 accounts (under these plans). You can host unlimited domains under each account (depending on plan configuration)

HSphere would allow you to be a complete and independent hosting company where we remain absolutely transparent and in the background. You can sell your own hosting packages with your own name servers and control panel

Any suggestions on resources for learning to be a reseller? I would love to get into this area, but feel I don't have enough knowledge to properly service customers. And if I'm going to be dealing with other people's business, I'd hate to make crucial mistakes by trying to learn as I go.

So, if anyone knows of books or articles to read, websites to visit, tutorials to use, etc. that would help someone starting from scratch learn the basics of being a reseller, please post them!

Back