HSphere Add-On Christmas List

thdrought

Perch
Hello All,

I know it's only October (at the time of this writing), but I thought it is never too early to tell Santa (a.k.a. JodoHost) what I'd like for Christmas.

Thought it would be a nice touch to add this customization to our H-Sphere Control Panels:

H-Sphere Cancellations
An automated user account cancellation system. This package provides the ability of account cancellation to users on selected plans.
$40.00
(H-Sphere Packages @ http://www.hspherepackages.com/products.php)

It's not that I hope to see any of my customers leave me, but, it's a nice touch at the end if they do. Most resellers do not have this, and as an end-user, I feel trapped with the account. "How do I cancel?", I would ask myself.

Then, I would have to call or email support on how I do this. Offering it in the Control Panel makes it easier and cuts down on Customer Support tickets. Also, alleviates fraud but having the customers sign into the Control Panel first to cancel the account.

Merry Christmas (or should I say Halloween),
Tom

hmmm, this seems interesting.
Would like to know if it automatically refunds customers as well because that is something we are looking for.

I emailed the H-Sphere Packages company concerning this. Here's what they had to say...

"The package will not allow a user to mark the account for cancellation if they have a balance owed."

I think it should mark it, show the customer the balance due, bill it, then cancel. Wonder why they couldn't code that in? Hmmm...

Back