Hsphere api call from jodohost VPS

wotech

Perch
I have a pretty hefty asp.net application that was running on an internal server at one of my client's offices. That app has the need to make calls to the hsphere api to create/delete email addresses and change email passwords for the client's domain. I was told via a ticket that api calls are not allowed from non-jodohost sources.

So I setup a jodohost hyper-v VPS server a few days ago and moved most of the app over to that. However I'm still getting a 403 Forbidden error when calling the Hpshere api from the jodohost vps. Obviously I'd really like to be able to use the API, but can't seem to get it working.

Thanks in advance.

We don't have a blanket allow on all our IPs to the API, did you submit a request to allow api access for your vps IP? in fact VPS and shared while sharing IP master subnets are different networks :)

You can submit that request on the vps desk and we'll work it through the system to allow.

No, I haven't. I was waiting to see what the ticket response was. I'll submit the 2 public IPs of my vps to be allowed.

Thanks.

I submitted the VPS IP addresses on Friday and just a reply an hour later saying "We'll look into it". Still not working. I really need this resolved, as this is preventing the site from being used. Ticket is EJR-96302-332

I've sent you a PM, it woudl be best to send this over on the VPS desk for handling.

Back