hsphere biling export statements to csv?

QuietCalm

Perch
Is there a way to export bililng statemet info into a csv for importing to quickbooks?

I am setting up a gateway but need to import to quickbooks.

Any solution available for this?

We do not hav eto manually recreate all statements in offline accounting do we???

QuietCalm

Does this meet your needs:

From your admin account, Reports > Billing Entries.

Select the parameters you want (but leave the Entries Per Page at the default value), and click submit.

When the first 5 results appear, click [Export]. The output is a .cvs file, which you can save.

I know about the current reports and exporting, but exporting billing entries is not something for importing invoices to offline accounting software.

I am trying to export invoices (what hsphere calls "billing statements" for some odd reason) . The only thing I can find is logging in to accounts and prininting a billing statement. What I want is an export of billing info including acct#, statement#, description of items, price, tax, date, etc.

The way it is, it looks like the "automated" billing system defeats it's own purpose. If we setup a gateway and have customers use the online billing system, we should be able to export and import to our accounting software.

Otherwise, hsphere as a billing system is completely useless because we will have to manually create invoices in any case? I can't believe this is so?

It can be a deal breaker when you have a larger amount of customers.

Jodo, you have a LOT of customers, how do you handle this? I really need to setup and if I cannot export then I will be forced to switch to a panel that can.

I think hsphere is the best panel out there and want to remain with it. Anyone know how to do this? I can't be the first to ask.

Thanks

QuietCalm

I know about the current reports and exporting, but exporting billing entries is not something for importing invoices to offline accounting software.

I am trying to export invoices (what hsphere calls "billing statements" for some odd reason) . The only thing I can find is logging in to accounts and prininting a billing statement. What I want is an export of billing info including acct#, statement#, description of items, price, tax, date, etc.

The way it is, it looks like the "automated" billing system defeats it's own purpose. If we setup a gateway and have customers use the online billing system, we should be able to export and import to our accounting software.

Otherwise, hsphere as a billing system is completely useless because we will have to manually create invoices in any case? I can't believe this is so?

It can be a deal breaker when you have a larger amount of customers.

Jodo, you have a LOT of customers, how do you handle this? I really need to setup and if I cannot export then I will be forced to switch to a panel that can.

I think hsphere is the best panel out there and want to remain with it. Anyone know how to do this? I can't be the first to ask.

Thanks

QuietCalm

What about on a dedicated cluster?

I have a reseller account with jodo for about 3 years now and will continue to do so. But I also have my own dedicated hsphere cluster at another data center.

Is there a way to do this on a dedicated cluster with server access? Or some software that can do this on that level?

I can continue doing my jodo customer billing manually as there is only about 100 or so per year of transactions. The vast majority of my customers are on my own cluster so that would be a big help if you have any info on how to accomplish this?

QuietCalm

What about on a dedicated cluster?

I have a reseller account with jodo for about 3 years now and will continue to do so. But I also have my own dedicated hsphere cluster at another data center.

Is there a way to do this on a dedicated cluster with server access? Or some software that can do this on that level?

I can continue doing my jodo customer billing manually as there is only about 100 or so per year of transactions. The vast majority of my customers are on my own cluster so that would be a big help if you have any info on how to accomplish this?

QuietCalm

Replying in PM there is one option but directly requested not to post publicly in its listing.

Back