Huge Reseller Support Problem

I have changed my email address and no longer have access to the email address I used to sign up with and now I NO LONGER RECEIVE REPLY EMAILS BACK FROM YOUR SUPPORT DEPARTMENT WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM. I don't even receive an auto-reply with a ticket number.

I also cannot get my support tickets to show up in the support desk. I have submitted 3 tickets this month and have not heard back on any.

I also have tried to get help thru the chat room but they are NO HELP AT ALL. They just keep telling me to email you.

Finally someone told me to submit a ticket thru a form located here: http://www.jodohost.com/contactus.php, but that form does not work either! It asks for my reseller ID as a required field but does not let me enter it. Everytime I type a digit, it erases it!

Please help me get this resolved. This is becoming a huge problem for me as I never know if you are getting my tickets and you never respond to my emails.

BTW: Yes, I did go into my control panel and change my email address and contact info but I still do not get reply emails...
My reseller ID is: actionweb.

firstly, you are using Cerberus helpdesk right?
I know we either haven't gotten tickets from you, or you have not gotten replies we have sent, because there have been no tickets multiple times this month already.

The contact form, this looks like a bug that cropped up, I am having it checked ASAP, should be resolved within 24 hours.

send what you need for now on helpline /AT/ jodohost.com which is the escalation address, it will allow you to give some detail to us like old email address, and be able to check into the ticket desk matter for you.

Sorry for the issues you have had, we will get to the bottom of it, and it probably does go back to the email address not having access to original anymore, possibly a mismatch somewhere in helpdesk, or in reseller side making it block/not show properly.

Yes, I am using Cerberus. It used to work. I will send an email to the mentioned address. I was able to get immediate help on other issues from the chat room.

We have the email and working to check on it, if you have an issue directly today send it to there as well, there is not any auto reply on this address however, only manual replies. Once we have found the ticket desk issue for you(and reply yo you as such), you can resume using the helpdesk/ticketdesk as normal.

Ok a couple followups, the form is actually designed properly, as it wants the account ID being the numbered part, however we understand that not everyone will know this(it can be found in emails however), so we are going to make it a bit more friendly and tell you where it can be found.
Otherwise fill it out as a non customer and type info in the field.
I have not heard back from you since telling you what is needed to fix the ticket desk, the issue is not on our side.

I have changed my contact email for now until the blocking issue is resolved with my ISP. But my tickets still do not show up in the cerberus helpdesk. I do receive auto-replies now though. I would still like to have that problem resolved. The last ticket that shows up was in January 2009??

I have changed my contact email for now until the blocking issue is resolved with my ISP. But my tickets still do not show up in the cerberus helpdesk. I do receive auto-replies now though. I would still like to have that problem resolved. The last ticket that shows up was in January 2009??

Can you email that new address in reply to me on email I sent to you? Want to have it checked out.

Everything should be working properly now, let me know here or by email if not. We got and replied to your test.

Back